[NCLUG] Any volunteers for PHP at Windsor HS?

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Dec 4 17:46:41 MST 2008

It seems I'm becoming a bridge between all the FOSS folks around and the
schools (/me notes that is my job title with CoLoCo). I hope no one minds
the requests.

I was talking to our programming teacher today (the one that sort of started
the Python talk last month) and she is desperate for some help with a
project that requires some sort of shopping cart programmed in PHP. It's a
small project but it would give someone an opportunity to get their foot in
the door and help spread the FOSS love more down the road. At least it would
give us a chance to introduce some of the very helpful people out there and
maybe get some other conversations going.

Anyway, if anyone would like to help please email her at
elizabeth.berry at weldre4.k12.co.us. If you wouldn't mind cc'ing me as well I
would like to keep abreast of what is happening and help where I can.

Thanks again.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----