[NCLUG] [OT?] server rack wanted

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Dec 6 14:44:00 MST 2008

bwood at beww.org wrote:
> Most modern servers require cabinets if you want to use rack slides. "Racks"
> generally need to be bolted to the floor.

In theory.  However, in practice a pair of relay racks bolted a plywood
base, with the relay racks spaced out like they'd be in a cabinet, works
extremely well for servers.  Ask me how I know.  :-)

Sadly, chaper, you asked a couple of months too late.  I gave away the two
relay racks I had at the garage sale in September.