[NCLUG] Amazing Deal on Rockband 2 for PS3

Aaron Carnes kymnyth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 16:13:25 MST 2008

I know this is kinda off topic but I also know there are a large number of
people on the mailing list who have PS3s.  I figured I would pass along some
news of a pretty amazing deal.  Toys'R'Us is selling the Rockband 2 set
(guitar, drums, mic) for the PS3 which is normally priced at $189.99 for
$109.99 and in addition they are giving you a $25 gift card!  This a pretty
awesome deal.  I went in this afternoon expecting them to tell me it was a
typo in their advertisment and turns out it was correct.  If you are
interested I saw 3 left on the shelf at 4pm today (Sunday) and I don't
believe they are giving rainchecks.

Aaron