[NCLUG] GD Charting Tutorials

Dave Treece davet at frii.com
Sun Dec 21 21:43:16 MST 2008

Well, again, I'm not looking for just another library. I'm looking for a
half decent tutorial that says for this set of data, your y axis
coordinates can be calculated as such, a point on the y-axis can be
calculated in this manner. At one time I had a book (or maybe manual
that showed a graphic context (with gd you have a context with a given
width X height with 0,0 being the top left) and the manual had a good
explanation of how to fit a set of data within that graphic context.
Such that given a range of number (say 1 to 10) and a height of 100
(assuming 100 pixels) there must be a simple, possibly graphical,
explanation of how to fit that data onto that graphic context. Don't you
think?