[NCLUG] GD Charting Tutorials

Dave Treece davet at frii.com
Mon Dec 22 09:06:45 MST 2008

Okay, so maybe "simple" was the wrong word to use here. But, that's kind
of the information I was trying to get to...scaling the data to fit the
graphics context in terms of width and height. Seems to me I had a good
set of formula's for fitting a set of data into a particular context;
like fitting a range of data from 0-100 in a graphic area with a height
of 400 and having it all scale appropriately.

I have 4 of Edward Tuftes books, all excellent studies of well presented
data, I even attended his lecture in Denver, quite interesting.