[NCLUG] MythTV Questions

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:28:38 MST 2008

That's exactly what I was going to say.  I just think of what it would
be like if I had kids, they turned on what they thought would be
teletubbies and turn out to be the copy of "Bad Girls 8" that my
college-kid neighbor was retransmitting to the world over the same
channel...  I'd probably be a little upset.  Some of these laws just
help everyone get along; they're not perfect but without them we'd be
hurting.