[NCLUG] External SCSI case ?

Brian Wood bwood at beww.org
Mon Feb 25 12:10:53 MST 2008

I know this is not a for sale or a wanted to buy list, but I've been
looking all over for this item with no luck, so I thought I'd try here.

I need an external SCSI case for a "full height" device (a DLT tape
drive). Obviously it has to have an open front for access to the
drive. It's OK if the case has more space than 2 HHs, I don't mind
having to put blank panels into it, as I'm not short of space.

I can deal with any sort of SCSI connector, the 50-pin "Centronics"
type, the smaller "Honda" 50-pin or even the old "DB-50" (three rows
of pins).

If anyone has such a case for sale or knows where I might find one
please let me know.

Thanks.

beww