[NCLUG] Debian Question

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jan 4 05:31:54 MST 2008

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 12:01:18AM -0700, Chad Perrin wrote:
>It's about friggin' time.

I don't honestly know about SuSE or Ubuntu, but Paul's message mentioned
Fedora as well, so...  I'd like to point out that Red Hat/Fedora has
been able to upgrade without doing a full re-install for as long as I
can remember.  But I've "only" been using Red Hat since since 3.0.3,
so maybe back in 1994 it didn't do this...

 The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact
 that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol.