[NCLUG] DotNetNuke

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Fri Jan 4 12:08:22 MST 2008

>> Is there any way to emulate the .asp .net environment on Linux machines?
>>

> If there is, I'm sure it involves Mono.
And the usage of mono has dual meaning here.  It includes the mono CLR
implementation, and the disease you'll get through the exhaustion of
trying to get it to work.

Last I heard, Microsoft was being very picky about running ASP.NET on
anything other that IIS.  However, I think I heard rumor about Novell
working on an Apache mod for it.  Googling for that resulted in nothing
though.

Thanks,
Paul