[NCLUG] autofs behaviour

Michael Coffman coffman at ftc.avagotech.com
Fri Jul 11 16:10:56 MDT 2008

FYI - A quick test on Ubuntu 7.04 Yields running autofs 4.1.4-13build1
yields:

test1:
Fri Jul 11 15:57:35 MDT 2008
stat: cannot stat `/net/farmall/mnt/grid/test': No such file or directory
Fri Jul 11 16:03:25 MDT 2008

test2:
ri Jul 11 16:04:02 MDT 2008
stat: cannot stat `/net/farmall/mnt/grid/test': No such file or directory
Fri Jul 11 16:09:40 MDT 2008

-MichaelC