[NCLUG] Re: DSL Throttling or General Congestion?

Michael Milligan milli at acmeps.com
Sun Jul 27 10:08:03 MDT 2008

By all indications, it's still true that I'm stuck with a Remote
Terminal that has NxT1 upstream, although it does appear Qwest added at
least one T1 to the configuration since I specifically asked them to do
that given they had 7+ tickets open regarding poor performance from
people in my neighborhood at the time that I was talking to a tech who
had clue (a rare occurance).  It's not nearly as bad as it used to be.
But I also can't buy 6Mbps service either.  I call periodically and get
"I'm sorry, that service option is not available."

Regards,
Mike

Michael Milligan                                   -> milli at acmeps.com
Acme Professional Services LLC                        970-581-9948