[NCLUG] Free Linux books with vintage Red Hat Linux

Aaron D. Johnson adj at fnord.greeley.co.us
Thu Jun 12 13:32:18 MDT 2008

My department has moved floors at work.  During the pre-move cleanup,
I somehow gained ownership of two ancient Linux books: _SAMS Teach
Yourself Linux Programming in 24 Hours_ (ISBN 0-672-31582-3, (c) 1999)
and _Mastering Linux_ (ISBN 0-7821-2341-4, (c) 1999).  The first
includes a CD-ROM with Red Hat Linux 5.2, and the other includes Red
Hat Linux 5.1 on CD-ROM.  Delivery to next month's NCLUG meeting is
possible.

These are going into the recycle bin on Monday if noone here expresses
any interest in them by 5pm Friday.  If you'd like one or both,
respond to me (not the list) by email and you'll wind up the proud
owner of some nearly decade old (and most assuredly obsolete) Linux
materials.

- Aaron