[NCLUG] Just to be clear: What do I mean by Desktop.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jun 25 01:55:30 MDT 2008

Just to further clarify what Brett and Chad said, the kind of "Desktop" I'm
talking about is:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desktop_environment

In short, I'm thinking about showing off particular ways I interact with my
computer to get things done.  I had hoped to avoid confusion by providing
the examples, but hopefully the above link makes it more clear.

 We have just gotten a wake-up call from the Nintendo Generation.
                 -- Cereal Killer, _Hackers_