[NCLUG] Nameserver Hosting

Tim Swanson swanson at CS.ColoState.EDU
Tue Mar 4 17:58:18 MST 2008

Thanks for all the input.

I've decided to go with ZoneEdit for the time being. I think when scalability
(there's an annual size limit on DNS requests) and robustness become more of
an issue I'll look elsewhere, but this fits my needs for now.

It did mean I had to swallow the fact that ZoneEdit's login page is completely
unencrypted. If anyone was sitting outside my house a few days ago sniffing
packets, please don't steal my e-mail.

Thanks again for the help. I'm continually amazed by how thorough and fast the
these days.

Thanks,

Tim Swanson