[NCLUG] Greetings and amazing offer

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:24:26 MDT 2008

That's awesome.

I think in 6th grade I was still making little solar system models and
'the volcano'

Of course, nowadays I wouldn't be able to do much more than that anyway,
so in my opinion you should be pretty proud.  I'll be out of town that
week, but I think it's just too cool.

--
*DJ Eshelman*
dj at djeshelman.com (or it's assorted aliases)

    / A Dork is just a Nerd with a lot of confidence/

-Tom Shillue