[NCLUG] ANN: NCLUG Hacking Society, April 1, 2007

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Mon Mar 31 22:40:26 MDT 2008

Sorry for the late message.  Something's going on with my mailserver,
deciding when it's going to send/receive messages or something.

Just as an addition, we play on having a key signing party tomorrow as
well, so bring your public key and government issued ID, and be prepared
to do some signin'!

Paul