[NCLUG] advice about starting a LUG like NCLUG

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Thu May 15 07:37:38 MDT 2008

This is offensive.

Most Linux user groups manage to get by with no dues.

That line about "riff-raff" is very strange.  What, do you have computer bums in the High Desert who are known to invade user groups, pick pockets, and cart off anything that's not nailed down?  If you think that some section of humanity is "riff-raff" and needs to be kept out of Linux user groups, you have no business starting one!