[NCLUG] Fort Collins Pythonistas Kickoff Meeting - 6 Nov 2008 @ 6 pm

Brian Wood bwood at beww.org
Sat Nov 1 08:53:57 MDT 2008

On Oct 31, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Goodman,Darrin wrote:

> [...]

I will also bring a router, a switch and a box full of cables, just in
case anyone needs them. I'll also bring my B'Berry, which I can tether
to my laptop, though Verizon's vaunted "high speed" is not all that
fast. It IS a lot faster in Colorado than here in Wyoming, where data
rates are measured in bytes per fortnight.

Actually, I don't see why I would need net access. I think a pair of
ears and a notepad (paper type) will probably be all I need.

I don't need table space, though it would be nice. I can write on my
knees pretty well.

Also looking forward to a fun and informative evening.

beww