[NCLUG] Load-balancerless load-balancing.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 11 22:29:25 MST 2008

In the presentation tonight there was some discussion of load-balancing
without using load-balancers.  I've written up some more detailed
information about the two mechanisms I was speaking about on my blog.  This
includes the CLUSTERIP iptables module, and also the unifying of an ipvs
load-balancer onto the same node as the services run.  See the following
URL for more details if you're interested:

   http://www.tummy.com/journals/entries/jafo_20081111_211657

 George Washington was first in war, first in peace -- and first to
 have his birthday juggled to make a long weekend.