[NCLUG] Ubuntu CDs for NoCo

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Nov 24 22:55:12 MST 2008

Jim Hutchinson wrote:
> Well, Thursday this week is probably not good but would Wed or Friday work?
> I can probably find time either day at just about any time. Let me know.

They have this new thing called the Post Office which works kind of like a
fax machine, but it provides an atom-exact copy of what you are sending
rather than just a simple photostatic replica...  If that's the only reason
for driving down here from Cheyenne, it would save the petrol.

If the postage is an issue, I can spare some change to cover it.  :-)