[NCLUG] Ubuntu CDs for NoCo

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 25 16:45:52 MST 2008

For Friday, everything is up in the air as it depends on other events, weather, and gas money.

Actually if you know anyone who would like some harp music for a gathering, that would help a bunch.  That's usually my excuse for coming to Ft. Collins anyway.  Although i have been known to materialize there for a computer event sometimes.