[NCLUG] Python Rox

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Oct 15 17:20:07 MDT 2008

Jim Hutchinson wrote:
> I don't and neither does the teacher as far as I know. Is Python not a
> language to start with? Our tech teacher liked it because it was "cross

Python was designed to be a good language to learn, in general.  The Linux
Expo reference that Brian made was that I gave an Introduction to Python
tutorial at several conferences back in the <gasp> '90s.

I would be happy to do such a thing again.  If anyone else is interested,
it sounds like we may be able to use a lab?  If not, I could do it
one-on-one or in a smaller group.