[NCLUG] URLs from Harmony/congruity talk last night

dann frazier dannf at dannf.org
Wed Oct 15 19:18:59 MDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 06:19:33PM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote:
> Here are URLs to the Harmony remote software I talked about last night:
>
> concordance command-line app, and libconcord library:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/concordance
>
> congruity GUI:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/congruity
>
> Packages for concordance/libconcord are available for at least Fedora 8+
> already. congruity is being worked on.
>
> I think the situation is similar for Ubuntu (I know congruity is being
> worked on; I assume concordance/libconcord is already packaged)
>
> The IR learning feature I demo'd is available only in CVS/SVN so far.

Sorry I missed your talk. I'd planned to go since I had coincidentally
rdered a harmony remote last week (after jafo reminded me they exist),
and saw it on the agenda... then I got scheduled for a work dinner the
same night!

Anyway - I reviewed these projects which appear to let me load an
image onto the remote. But is there a way to tweak the settings from
linux? It seems that the web interface is now deprecated and creating
the image requires win/osx (though, it looks like it maybe just a
local (XUL?) app that's communicating with an external service?)

Feel free to point me to existing docs if they exist - I just wasn't
able to find anything.

--
dann frazier