[NCLUG] Python Rox

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Oct 16 20:24:37 MDT 2008

Jim Hutchinson wrote:
> I have a feeling there will be issues with doing something with non-staff at
> school. Our IT department will probably not be too keen to give accounts to

We might be able to arrange something at College America, especially if we
open it up to their students (which I don't have a problem with).  We could
also probably do it in the basement at Dazbog North.  The community room at
the library would also be an option, but is often already used.

We probably do not need accounts on machines in a lab for the outsiders, if
they can't bring a laptop, they can just follow along.

> and experience we can come up with some sort of compenstation. I know a lot

While I appreciate the offer, I don't need any compensation.

> 3) who can offer equipment? (I'll bring projectors and could spot someone a
> laptop if we need extras)

I might also be able to provide a laptop.  tummy.com can almost certainly
provide refreshments if the facilities allow it.

> 5) teachers?

I can definitely teach.  If anyone else is interested, I'd be open to
working together.