[NCLUG] Python Rox

Goodman,Darrin Darrin.Goodman at ColoState.EDU
Fri Oct 17 09:54:38 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: nclug-bounces at nclug.org [mailto:nclug-bounces at nclug.org] On Behalf Of Jim Hutchinson
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 9:37 AM
To: Northern Colorado Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [NCLUG] Python Rox

--

Wednesday nights do not generally work for me.  Most any other night works fine, especially Thursdays and Fridays.  If we have a Friday evening session, that might give folks the weekend to try out some of what they just learned.  I am fine with either one session or multiple sessions -- the classroom would be open to multiple sessions if we choose to do that, so I'll have to defer to the instructor(s) on this one.

Regarding having multiple instructors, I wonder if that might make it more difficult in terms of consistency of information delivery from instructor to student.  However, multiple instructors (possibly for different sessions) does mean that we get to see how one person might approach a problem differently than another instructor.  Initially though, for us Python noobs, I wonder if just having one or two competent people help us get off the ground would be better than having several instructors?  Thoughts?

-Darrin