Fort Collins Python User Group (was Re: [NCLUG] Python Rox)

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sun Oct 19 19:19:41 MDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 01:36:05PM -0600, Sean Rees wrote:
> On Oct 19, 2008, at 12:41 PM, Chad Perrin wrote:
> >
> >What about those of us who are interested in this class idea, but
> >aren't
> >interested in joining a new mailing list just for Python stuff?
> >

> That you're over-thinking the use case.

If I have to join the Python list to keep up with the development of this
class thing, I guess I won't attend.  I'm a member of too many lists
already, and am not terribly interested in a Python-specific list at this
time.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
James Madison: "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be