Fort Collins Python User Group (was Re: [NCLUG] Python Rox)

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sun Oct 19 21:59:20 MDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> wrote:

> Bob Proulx wrote:
> > Chad Perrin wrote:
> >> What about those of us who are interested in this class idea, but aren't
> >> interested in joining a new mailing list just for Python stuff?
> > I was thinking the same thing.
>
> How about if we set up a mailing list that isn't for the Python UG, but
> just for discussion of the class?  :-)
>
> I'm sure we can let people know where what the deal is, since there seems
> to be general interest in it.  I don't have particularly strong feelings
> about where it's discussed.

As the person who started this whole discussion, let me chime in. I
underatnd the desire to keep non-relevant discussion off the list, but I
think this is on topic enough to warrant finishing the discussion here.
There seems to be a fair amount of interest in Pyhon among NXLUGers so lets
just work out the details and move on. I'd hate to see people interested
left behind.
The general concensus, as far as I can tell, seems to be not this week but
next and either Thursday or Friday. Since next Friday is Halloween, lets go
for next Thursday (Oct 30th) at the CSU site propsed earlier. If that doen't
work for the teachers then we will can look at a different date. If this
will be more than one meeting we can discuss it then. Agreed?
--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----