[NCLUG] ANN: Fort Collins Pythonistas Kickoff Meeting - 6 Nov 2008 @ 6 pm

dlc dlc at frii.com
Wed Oct 22 09:57:38 MDT 2008

Can anyone just drop in?  I've been interested in picking up Python, but
while I've got a couple of books, none of them have progressed me past
the head scratch point.  I'm a C, C++, Java person with no PERL
experience at all.  I'm also a Mac enthusiast, but I know Python is on
the Mac so that is no big deal.

thanks,
DLC