[NCLUG] Fort Collins Pythonistas Kickoff Meeting - 6 Nov 2008 @ 6 pm

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Oct 31 15:30:01 MDT 2008

Goodman,Darrin wrote:
> BTW: we're pretty close to having a full house.  There are currently
> 21 people "registered" and the room is set up to seat 16.  I can add
> an extra chair to each table, giving us seating for 21.

It looks like we now have 22 on the list, I'm not sure who the last person
in there was...  Do we need to officially cut off the attendance at 21,
or...?

> ALSO, I was wondering how many people might need Internet access?

I imagine that CSU has some policy about this, but is it not possible for
us to bring in an AP and connect it to the wired net for the duration of
this event?  If not, I could almost certainly set up my laptop to gateway
wireless to my cellular card as a last resort.  It's only about the speed
of a T1, with latency around 200ms, but it might be useful for just a
minimal level of access or as a last resort if someone doesn't think they
need access but then decides they do.