[NCLUG] skybeam promo code

Brian Talley b225ccc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:49:52 MDT 2008

Brian,

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Brian Wood <bwood at beww.org> wrote:

> On Oct 30, 2008, at 6:15 PM, Brian Talley wrote:
>
>> Andrew,
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 4:45 PM,  <agilmore at wirelessbeehive.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Anyone on the list considering Skybeam for internet service? Apparently
>>> they had a "free install" promotion running and I am trying to find out
>>> more information about that deal and about their service in general.
>>
>> I'm an employee at Skybeam.  I just spoke to someone in Sales and we
>> don't currently have any promotions running right now, unfortunately.
>> However, there are supposedly some free install vouchers floating
>> around that we're still honoring.  Maybe someone on the list has one
>> and will speak up...  I'll see if I can find anything else out
>> tomorrow - if I do, I'll post to the list.
>
> The website says to "Ask about out current specials", which would imply that
> there are some.

I agree that this is misleading and have brought it to the attention
of the appropriate people within the company.

> Is there a coverage area map anywhere? Lots of people in Wyoming would love
> to have an alternative to the crappy options available.

See the attached jpeg for the Wyoming coverage map.  This should be
treated as a general guideline and it changes constantly, so anyone
interested is strongly encouraged to call in (888-skybeam).  They can
do a better analysis based on your address.

--
Brian Talley
b225ccc at gmail.com