[NCLUG] Brazil Tech, was Green Power

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 15 12:50:37 MDT 2008

It's way too easy for Americans to forget that Brazil is technologically advanced.  Since you're here, do you have any information on how Linux is being used there?

Also any comments you have on how their ethanol programs are doing would be of help.  We get some contradictory information on that here.