[NCLUG] Re: "Green" power.

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Wed Sep 17 11:53:45 MDT 2008

Read this entire thread ... none of it is laced with 15 citations for
every fact that is asserted, not even yours. The mis-information here is
largely from several people writing before checking their facts, which
is a lot more productive then requiring 15 citations per point from
every poster  ... as it's pretty easy to cite 15 false sources on the
net these days.

If you wish that as the standard, do not address it directly at me, but
rather reach agreement with all posters to accept this as the defacto
minimum requirement for contributing to NCLUG.

I did purposefully suggest that others google to validate my own
statements. You, and everyone else are certainly free to do so, and
correct any mis-statements I have made, and rebutt with more up to date
facts. I have responded largely to specifically correct others
mistatements here, using facts from my own personal paper library,
experience and the internet.

John