Linux World domination (was Re: [NCLUG] PC for Linux (Ubuntu))

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Thu Sep 18 17:03:58 MDT 2008

That's fine, as long as we all understand the context. There are
however, a fair number of FOSS advocates that have a very well defined
goal of removing all non-FOSS alternatives from the market. In that
context, Dominate has a very different, and exact meaning that is very
far from just humorous. Chilling is far more accurate.

John