Linux World domination (was Re: [NCLUG] PC for Linux (Ubuntu))

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Thu Sep 18 17:14:34 MDT 2008

Those people don't seem to be on this mailing list.

Using the term "dominate" is perhaps an ironic joke: FOSS
may dominate the market or control people by forcing them
to choose what software to use.  Contrasted with actual
dominating behavior (by Microsoft, etc.), it is humorous. [citation needed]

JD