[NCLUG] Re: Linux World domination (was "Re: NCLUG Digest...", etc.)

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Fri Sep 19 07:47:27 MDT 2008

James DeWitt wrote:
> On Thursday 18 September 2008 11:04:51 pm John L. Bass wrote:
>
>> Scott Kleihege wrote:
>>
>> So, how about thinking, rather than the personal attacks?
>>

> That was a personal attack. Please stop now.
>
> Thanks,
> James

Again JD,

Why are you so thin skined, and ignore much more grevious actions from
other posters that share your view?

The rest of that post, I did not quote or reply to was laced with the
same and far worse, with no other intent that to belittle.

So,  you are quite aware of what is fair and proper, but yet accept this
from Scott, and others.

John