[NCLUG] Haskell Book Offer - programming

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 11:30:27 MDT 2008

This may be off-topic for some... but in light of all the concurrency
and parallel work going on these days (and 'cause I think it's a really
good book) I figured I'd post this here.  A new O'Reilly book should be
out next month, titled Real World Haskell. You pythoneers probably know
one of the authors, John Goerzen. For more about the language see
http://haskell.org/

There is currently a buy two get one free offer going, so any group of
three people can get it for ~$34.00 each free shipping.

The book is online at

http://book.realworldhaskell.org/read/why-functional-programming-why-haskell.html

For anyone interested in programming, parallel and functional
implementations in other languages, math, computer science it's worth
browsing at least the web version. I'd like to buy a print copy, so if
you are interested, please email me off-list and we'll work out a group
purchase as soon as we're three. :)

regards,
Wirt