[NCLUG] Suggestions for a distro change

Mike Jensen jent at afkfoo.com
Tue Apr 7 13:15:44 MDT 2009

This is an interesting argument, and maybe I am miss-informed.  But it
took two years for lenny to be stable.  That means that Etch had a product
support time for 3 years (two years it was the current product + 1 year
past it's replacement time).

So even though it is only 1 year past product life time, the product
versions do not change very fast.  At least that is my understanding,
correct me if I am wrong.

cheers,
Mike Jensen
jent at afkfoo.com