[NCLUG] USB Solid State Drive Enclosure

Lee Clark lee_clark_ftc at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 00:52:29 MDT 2009

You can go get a usb 2.0  to SATA/IDE cable from here
That is standard and laptop IDE.

http://www.emtcompany.com/products/adapters/usbsata-usb-to-sata-ide-adapter-cable.htm
or  here
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812232002

There is a store in Fort Collins that sells it but I can't think of the name.
It is the one almost to the next traffic light from Drake as you are heading south on College Ave.
I paid 30 for mine but.

It have a power supply for any hard drive, and I think it uses the usb power for laptops.

I like it because I can hook up any drive even a cd or dvd to it for as long as I need.