[NCLUG] NREL jobs

Jamie Leben jamieleben at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:34:53 MST 2009

>From a friend that works at NREL (again, feel free to send this to Denver/
Boulder LUG email lists):

"Jobs: Computer Scientist and other Scientific Disciplines
------------------------------
So, I've mentioned this before, but the company I work for, the National
Renewable Energy Laboratory, is hiring a lot of engineering and science
staff. A few titles of positions posted yesterday from our Compuational
Sciences Center include:

Senior Unix System Administrator
Senior Scientist - Computational Statistics
Senior Scientist - HPC Numerical Algorithms
Senior Scientist - HPC Applications Researcher
Senior Scientist - HPC Parallel Programming and Performance

These are not, "hey, I've written code (for school), so I can do that"
positions. These are highly educated, highly qualified positions. If you, or
someone you know, meet the qualifications, and are looking for a challenging
new position, take a look at our position openings. You can also mention me
as the person who referred you...

http://www.nrel.gov/employment/job_openings.html