[NCLUG] Question: Fedora 12 Kickstart Wierdness

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Dec 22 01:52:21 MST 2009

On 12/18/2009 06:03 PM, Marcio Luis Teixeira wrote:
>apply the partitions specified in a kickstart file under Fedora 12? I've
>been trying variations for days, and it either crashes the installer with
>an exception, or the few configs I have gotten to work, it simply does the

I've had similar experiences with Kickstart.  I've been able to get it to
work after fiddling with it, but it always seems to take fiddling.  Usually
just incrementally trying things -- start with a very simple partitioning,
then add each piece until it breaks, then step back and try something else.