[NCLUG] Starup problem

OWEN BLACKLOCK BLACKLOCK2646 at msn.com
Tue Feb 10 14:09:16 MST 2009

I got a very useful tip from a linux expert that I will pass along.  The AutoSuperGrubDisk download worked like a charm to correct my bootup problem.  Even newbies like me can use it to solve what appeared to be a tricky bootup from hell problem.  Highly recommend this to others who may fall into this issue.  It was a pretty easy way out.

Owen