[NCLUG] Follow-up question on distro change suggestions

Kevin H. Olson k.h.olson at att.net
Tue May 19 08:56:55 MDT 2009

Greetings!

  Thank you to everyone who provide such thoughtful and
thought-provoking replies to my earlier inquiry about changing
distributions from Fedora to something else.

  We are in the process of putting together a QFD to help us finalize
the decision process. It has been a very educational experience.

  I have one question which someone on this list might know. Has anyone
tried installing the software from CryptoCARD on Ubuntu or Debian? The
official policy of CryptoCARD is RedHat, but that doesn't mean it won't
work just fine on other distributions.

  Thank you again for all of the replies.

Kevin