[NCLUG] More cheap hard drives...

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Nov 18 20:32:13 MST 2009

We have a bunch more hard drives for sale:

   $25 each: 500GB SATA, 8x Hitachi, 8x Seagate, 7200RPM.
   $10 each: 250GB SATA, 16x Hitachi

These are used drives, all known to be in excellent working order (passed
badblocks, performed at expected speeds, no bad blocks reported).

Reply with how many of each you want.  First come, first served, but more
trumps fewer.  How does that sound?  :-)

Thanks,
 Geek English Rule #7: To reduce redundancy, the word "scary" can be left
 out of any statement containing the phrase "scary java applet".