[NCLUG] Gaming Society tonight at Wild Boar.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Sep 4 16:00:10 MDT 2009

Again tonight, at 6pm at Wild Boar, we will be getting together for dinner
and board/card games.  You're welcome to join us.  People tend to come in
pretty much at any time, so don't feel like you have to be prompt or not at
all -- if you want to show up at 8 or 9pm, feel free.

Thanks,
 The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is
 generally employed only by small children and large nations.  -- D.  Friedman