[NCLUG] Board and Card gaming at Wild Bore on Friday.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Sep 17 22:39:30 MDT 2009

Just another reminder that you are all welcome to join us for board and
card games as well as dinner at Wild Boar Coffee Shop on Friday starting
around 6:30pm.  I've been saying 6pm most messages, but nothing really
seems to start up until 6:30.

Wild Boar is on the east side of College just north of Prospect, a little
south of Lake.  There is parking behind Wild Boar, but not much.  There is
usually parking on Lake.

 Nothing is illegal if one hundred businessmen decide to do it.
                 -- Andrew Young