[NCLUG] mbox -> maildir

Kevin H. Olson kholson67 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:41:50 MDT 2010

It has been a few years, but I did make that conversion. I used a
standard script from the net (I recall it was perl based because we had
to make a couple of small changes based upon our environment). It went
very smoothly, so I have no lessons learned.

Of course, use standard data safety, such as making sure all backups are
current, etc.