[NCLUG] mbox -> maildir

Neil Neely neil at neely.cx
Tue Apr 6 20:54:24 MDT 2010

grant at amadensor.com wrote:
> Has anyone converted mbox to maildir?  I am thinking about making this
> conversion, and would like to know if there are any things in particular I
> should be watching out for or careful of.

An excellent move.  The script for converting these works well as far as
that goes.  Your basic mail server configuration change is simple
enough, but if you support procmail and your users have a lot of
procmail recipes they'll all need to be updated to add the trailing / to
change the format.

--
Neil Neely
http://neil-neely.blogspot.com/