[NCLUG] Trying to check ThinkPad support for Linux

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Sun Apr 25 11:08:17 MDT 2010

Chad Perrin wrote:
> EMACS?  Eight-hundred Megabytes And Constantly Swapping?

No.  You have confused it with Firefox! :-)

> Yeah, I've never heard of it (he says, while typing his reply in Vim).

Must control fingers from typing in a response.  Must control fingers
from typing in a response.  Must control fingers from typing in a
response.  :-)

Insert http://www.google.com/#q=emacs+vs+vi here because we have all
been there and done that many times before.

Bob

P.S. There!  That should be proof positive that I can exercise
self-restraint.  It is one of the many wonderful features available in
Emacs. :-)