[NCLUG] computer repair services ?

jcrout at softhome.net jcrout at softhome.net
Mon Aug 16 16:46:32 MDT 2010

I do this remotely and locally, for family, friends, Coast Guard
Auxiliary and others with a similar interest in protecting data.  I
prefer using a live Linux CD which allows me to do a selective back
up.  Temporary directories, startup files, etc.

I send the client a live Linux CD, work with them on the phone
until I get an ssh connection.  I will do some education if they are
interested.  Exactly what I do, how I do it, depend on the client.
-
John Crout