[NCLUG] Do You Blog about Tech Stuff?

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Thu Feb 11 09:35:41 MST 2010

Hi NCLUGers!

  Do you blog about technical things?  Are interested in reading what other
NCLUG members blog about?  I'd like to aggregate all the NCLUGger technical
blogs together into a "planet" type site, with its own feeds.

  The big risk of this is "cat pictures." We all love cat pictures, and there
are times when they can be used well in this context.  However, we don't really
want to be aggregating non-LUG type stuff, like personal lives, etc.  If this
means you need to narrow the feed we aggregate down to a specific tag or
something, it would still work.

  Is this something you'd all be interested in?  If so, could you please send
me a direct email with your feed url in it?  If you have questions, feel free
to reply to the list and I'll be happy to answer them.

Cheers,
Paul